Delivering Effective Group Work
Group work is a powerful way to engage with young people and support them to learn from each other's collective knowledge and experiences. This course explores group processes and dynamic, facilitation tools, techniques and best practice in facilitating interactive group sessions and workshops.
- Overview of the history and theory of group work
- Acquire an understanding of how 'character' and 'role' can shape behaviour and impact group dynamics
- Improve session planning and preparation skills
- Explore techniques and facilitation tools useful for stimulating group participation and interaction
- Discover approaches for trust building skills and activities
- Inform effective practice surrounding conflict resolution
- Examine best practice around evaluations together with effective introductions and endings
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for anyone who is responsible for delivering or co-delivering group work sessions, presentations, training courses and facilitating meetings.
To be announced.
Interested in this course? Our trainers can come to you and deliver on site. Give our team a call to see if we can meet your requirements - 02035984109
£100 including booking fees and VAT. Early Bird tickets are available at £85. Start time 10.00. Finish time 16.00. The course consists of power points, audio visual resources, group discussions and activities. All places must be booked through the online booking system using a debit or credit card. Invoices can also be requested online.
CPD Accredited Content
This training course is officially CPD-certified, giving attendees the opportunity to benefit from up to 6 hours of CPD-accredited content across the day.